Sunday, June 16, 2013

Being a conservative in the twitter world

Most people who know me, understand that I'm a Christian conservative.  I don't tend to bad mouth people or bring up their family heritage when we have disagreements.  Apparently a twitter link set off a some trip cord that just brought all the leftist west coast "friends" out to have their say.

6h
You're an idiot. The sequestration happened because of GOP obstructionism in congress. It was a self-inflicted wound.

Was kind enough to reinforce what I know.  Yes I'm an idiot.  I'm an aerospace engineer who has worked in the flight simulation industry for over 3o years.  But yes, Obama's original proposal for sequestation got acted on by the Republicans, passed the Democrat controlled Senate and Signed by Obama is a GP problem.  Thanks foe helping with that.

You are a terrible person.

Yes, I am a terrible person.  Thanks for point that out.  How many old ladies did you push in front of a car today?  I never had an interaction with Phil before, but he seems to be a good judge of character.  Phil, have you ever worked in the public sector or been in the military, or just because you are a union thug, you can judge people?

I could go on with this.  but it is pointless.  The ever so tolerant left is nothing more than 2013 brown shirts who just want to shut down anyone who disagrees with them.  

Marx, Lenin and Mao are not dead, they just hide in our political system as people who want to purseu their agenda, "For the Children (tm)".

 Bring it on twitter fans, I'm happy to hear from all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment