Saturday, October 23, 2010

Has Juan Williams had an epiphany?

I've rarely agreed with any of former NPR news commentator and FOX news analyst Juan Williams, but always thought he was a good decent guy.  In this video clip as a I'm thinking that Juan may be coming around to my way of thinking, and realizing that the liberals who he has stood up for and defended for decades, are nothing more than one minded leftist thugs.  Williams was fired by NPR, supposedly for actually giving his opinion on FOX News' show The O'Reilly Factor.  Imagine that, an opinion journalist actually giving an opinion?  Don't cry too much for Williams though.  FOX just gave him a 3 year contract for almost $2M.  I want a contract like that.  Here's Juan sounding far less liberal than I have ever heard him.



I'm hoping that this is the beginning awaking of Juan.

No comments:

Post a Comment